InGenesis is committed to meeting the highest healthcare and workforce standards. We put forth the necessary resources to accredit and certify our processes. These efforts have resulted in substantial recognition and we are honored to share these victories with our employees and clients.
The Joint Commission provides an independent comprehensive evaluation of a staffing firm’s ability to provide quality-staffing services in a healthcare environment. The Joint Commission Gold Seal is recognized as a symbol of quality and commitment to safety and performance improvement.
InGenesis is one of the only staffing firms in the United States to earn a QIO-like entity certification from the Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Largest: Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Locum Tenens Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Per Diem Nurse Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Travel Nurse Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Overall Staffing Firms in North America
InGenesis announced today the acquisition of the healthcare specialty business of Kelly Services®. The privately-held company inked the deal on the eve of their 20th anniversary. Click here to view the press release.